What Can I Do With My Degree?
Our graduates go on to work in government, law, nonprofit administration and more.
Where Our Alumni Work
From government to nonprofits, our alumni use their skills to make a difference in our changing world. They know how to take a global, analytical approach to leadership — and aren’t afraid to push new boundaries.
To give you an idea of where your degree can lead, here’s a list of job titles for some of our alumni.
- Cyber Risk Consultant, Deloitte
- Director of Development, Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Law Student, University of Notre Dame
- Business Analyst, Cisco
- Deputy Finance Director, North Carolina Republican Party
- Director of Governmental Affairs, North Carolina Education Lottery
- Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice
- Captain, U.S. Air Force
- Research Assistant, North Carolina General Assembly
- Graduate Student, University of Virginia
- Emergency Management Coordinator, City of Raleigh
NC State’s Career Development Center offers a wide array of resources to help you plan for life after graduation.
Our college’s career identity coach and counselor can assist you in exploring majors and careers, writing or polishing your résumé, finding an internship or job, preparing for graduate school or participating in a mock interview.